Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Farmers Market Find


Sundays in Belmar means Farmers Market (which I usually forget about!) and tons of local vendors with incredibly fresh, delicious produce. I dropped my sister off at work and decided to wander around for a while. I discovered these gorgeous hats made in Madagascar from raffia and a company called Cake Bubbles where I sampled an amazing dark chocolate and organic raspberry cake bubble.

My score of the trip were these beautifully ripe and juicy Rainier cherries. The summer sun had them warmed just a bit so I popped them in the fridge when I got home and they were chilled and refreshing later on that evening. I plan on hitting up the Market every Sunday until the end of summer. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...