Thursday, July 15, 2010

Obsession Weekend: Day 1, TV Shows

Hello hello again internets. I haven't blogged in quite a while so I thought I'd kick things off with a week of lusts that have taken over my mind! We'll call it Obsession Week. How odd that all the good shows during the summer are on the weekends. Funny. Let's start with Saturday night and BBC America. Doctor Who is in full swing with Matt Smith starring as the eleventh reincarnation of the Doctor. Joining him on his journeys through time and space is companion Amy Pond played by feisty Karen Gillan. I am completely enthralled with the action, the science fiction aspects, and the adorable doctor. It happens that I stumbled upon the season premiere by accident and decided to stayed tuned, interested mostly by the hype I had heard of Doctor Who from British vloggers. I honestly think it's Matt Smith's hair that has me hooked. The "devil may care" locks paired with the tweedy professor in bowtie look really suits him.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...